These rules are disclosed to clarify the various responsibilities of all community members here on After Twilight Productions. They shall be adhered to by everyone to ensure that our board runs smoothly and provides a fun and productive experience for all of our community members and visitors.
Code of Conduct
1. No Touching – Don’t touch anyone, without permission.
2. No Weapons – No weapons; real, prop, or toy, are allowed. It is easy for things to get out of hand, whether intentional or accidental. THIS IS THE ONLY WARNING!!!!
3. No Drugs or Alcohol – No drugs or alcohol is permitted at ATP Events, additionally, if you arrived under the influence, you will be asked to leave, and risk being banned from ATP Events. THIS IS THE ONLY WARNING!!!!
4. Keep the Masquerade – Sometimes we may play in public places, when we do, remember that the public may not be aware of what is going on and may become uncomfortable.
5. Stay in Control – Scenes can get tense. If need be, take a step back and breath. #
- After Twilight Productions games take place in the World of Darkness, a dark, gothic-punk setting. Characters will be in situations of mature and adult natures, such as violence, hatred, bigotry, drugs, and so forth. Players should never be subjected to those situations. Harassment and Bullying of players will not be tolerated. #
- At no time is a minor and a person 18 years of age or older to be alone together, unless they are biologically or legally related. Any private interaction between a minor and a person 18 years and older, is to have a third person present when not within line of sight of other people. #
- Be respectful to other players and storytellers. There will be times that tempers may flare because of a scene, ST ruling, or other incident. Do not be rude. If you have an issue with a player or ST, please wait until the scene is over and speak with a member of the ST Staff. #
- : Immersing yourself in the game is an important part of LARP, but so is being able to separate yourself from your character. Your character will be involved in intense situations, just remember, it’s just a game. #
- Everyone wants things to go their way, but when it comes to LARP, it does not always go that way. Characters will argue, get into physical challenge, and will not always get along. Failing is just as rewarding as succeeding and allows for good roleplay. Intense scenes are always exciting and frustrating, at the end of the night, congratulate each other and talk about your experiences. #
- People want the spotlight on their characters and storyline, but it can be more exciting to include other characters whether as allies, in the moment participants, and even as adversaries. #
- Don’t take things too seriously. Focusing too much on rules and failures can be stressing for yourself and everyone else. Do not be afraid to take a step back from the game and/or LARP. We are all here to have a good time. #
These rules are here to provide a safe and fun environment for everyone. A violation of these rules, whether intentional or not, deter from the experience and lead to consequences. Except for weapons, drugs, and alcohol, the following steps will be taken towards disciplinary actions:
1) Verbal Warning
2) 2nd Verbal Warning and possible suspension from the game.
3) First suspension or dismissal from the game. #
- Be Safe: